Direct access to the RRR on your mobile phone
So you’re at a game and want to know what else is going on in the Indiana basketball world, so you whip out your cell phone, go to your mobile browser and either type in the RRR domain name or pull it up on your bookmarks. It’s a tedious process, especially with popcorn salt on your fingers, and yikes! You just missed that awesome steal and layup by your favorite player. Grrr.
Well don’t let your salty fingers hold you back any longer. With one touch, you can get to the RRR website in a mobile-friendly format, hooking you up with all of the latest basketball info you need. Here’s how you do it. (And you can use this method for any website you want to turn into an icon on your mobile phone.)
Open your mobile browser and type in the RRR web address (http://roundballreview.com). It will take you to the new iPhone format for the RRR:
1. Select the “+” sign at the bottom of the screen to add a new bookmark.
2. Select the “Add to Home Screen” option.
3. If you would like to rename the link (default will be “Region Round”) to something like “RRR”, just type in the change and then select “Add”.
4. Voila! The RRR icon is now available on the home screen of your iPhone for easy access.
5. To access your favorite pages, just use the menu at the top of the page using the down/up arrow:
Only select pages are available from the RRR iPhone menu, but if you really need to get at something else, you can revert to the full-fledged version of the RRR website by turning off the Mobile Theme option at the bottom of any iPhone RRR version page.